Tracking used tire sales, by item id
- Dynamically create used tire generic item id, to be used on work orders.
- For sales tracking & analysis.
- Set Order Entry option 102, Screen 11, Field 8 to "Y".
- 1. On an open work order, type U.## when adding an item.
- '##' will be the qty of used tires to be added.
- 2. Enter the size of the tire.
- Type '=' before the size for exact size as entered.
- Otherwise, the full size will be set automatically.
- 3. Enter the mfg.
- 4. Enter the model.
- If not known, leave blank.
- 5. Enter tread depth and wear id.
- A tire with a tread depth of 8" and edge wear would be written as 8E.
- 6. Enter the sidewall code.
- 1 char codes shown on screen, leave blank if not known.
- 7.Hit ENTER to keep qty as originally entered or change to new value.
- 8. Enter in sell price.
- 9. the used tire sale transaction will now be tracked to specific generic item id
- This feature can also be selected from the size selection screen.