- Designed for sites with 14 or more active service bays.
- Track order 'service completion' STATUS.
- Using smartphone or tablet with bar code automation.
- Eliminates manual entry.
- Automated customer progress updated via text message.
Shop Schedule tracking (SS)
- Designed for sites with multiple service bay 'schedule' areas.
- a. Level 1 - basic
- Multiple internal schedules - for separate shop areas
- General service.
- Alignment area.
- Brake area.
- Service truck route #1, etc.
- b. Level 2 - Plus
- Large shop screen monitor to show days job schedule.
- Parallel design for airport monitor for flight arrival/departure.
Process manager (O/E opt #41)
- Designed for sites with high daily order count for website and wholesale delivery.
- a. 'Globally' process orders
- Based on create date, delivery date, origin, A.R acct, region, etc.
- Allow for order consummation, work order generation, and multiple other functions.
- b. 'Globally' MERGE 'like' orders with common process points.
Outside inventory system management
- Designed for sites with 10,000+ inventory stock/control.
- Seamlessly interface to outside inventory management systems.