Open Order Management
Shop Schedule Tracking (SS)
- Track separate schedules concurrently.
- For shop areas - general service, alignment, etc.
- Extensive features and external display options:
- Designed for sites with multiple service bay 'schedule' areas.
- a. Level 1 - basic
- Multiple internal schedules - for separate shop areas
- General service.
- Alignment area.
- Brake area.
- Service truck route #1, etc.
- b. Level 2 - Plus
- Large shop screen monitor to show days job schedule.
- Parallel design for airport monitor for flight arrival/departure.
Order 'consolidation' process
- Designed for sites with high daily order count for website and wholesale delivery.
- a. 'Globally' process orders.
- Based on create date, delivery date, origin, A.R acct, region, etc.
- Allow for order consummation, work order generation, and multiple other functions.
- b. 'Globally' MERGE 'like' orders with common process points.
In-bay Service Order Progress Monitoring
- Use smartphones, barcodes, & data scans with
- Monitor in-shop 'service completion' progress.
- For high volume shops with 14+ multiple active bays.
- To track status of service operations.
- Harnesses the power of staff's smartphones.
- To always know the completion status of all orders.
Digital Vehicle Inspection (DVI)
- In-system use of J-Tab.
- 'Add-on' interface to AutoText.ME shop order management system.
Service History & Scheduling
- Smartphone application Service//SMART.