- How to be Successful in Planning and Implementing a Computer System
- (NTDRA Seminar 11 - 1996)
From the 63rd NDTRA annual convention and trade show, held in St. Louis MO.
It gives tire/service dealers a logical step by step approach to deciding on the right computer system for their needs
- Buy automation that fits your specific needs
- (Tire Review 09 - 1989)
Buy automation that fits your specific needs This article was written and published in the Tire Review Sourcebook in September 1989. The article defines the various types of tire company computer system shoppers.
- Finding the best computer system for your business
- (NTDRA Dealer News 10 - 1988)
This article was written and published in NTDRA Dealer News in October 1988 A simple step-by-step procedure to follow in planning for your system purchase.
- Computerizing Your Tire Dealership: A Step-by-Step Approach
- (NTDRA Seminar 11 - 1988)
Computerizing Your Tire Dealership, a Step-by-Step Approach. This article was written as a guide for those tire dealers who were interested in computerizing, to give them a solid basis from which to start to evaluate the different systems available to them.
- Answers to frequently asked computer system questions
- (Modern Tire Dealer 07 - 1984)
How much, how long and why? This article was written and published in Modern Tire Dealer in July 1984. Questions and Responses from Tire Dealers after computer support seminars at state and national tire dealer meetings
- Computer Myths and Truths
- (NTDRA Seminar 11 - 1983)
This article was written as a handout for a seminar given at the NTDRA 1983 convention in St. Louis, MO.
Gives a list of the logical steps to follow to decide on the right computer system for your tire/service dealership
Lists the common computer myths — what the salesman won’t tell you.
- Modern Tire Dealer Articles 2011
- JMK has introduced secure and compliant Web-based payment processing integrated into the point-of-sale
- Modern Tire Dealer Articles 2009
- JMK introduces a Web-based, integrated Document Imaging Service application designed to automatically index, scan and save all documents associated with the original sales order
- Tire Business November 23, 2009
- Clutter killer software helps eliminate storing invoices